Art Exhibition: Collective Response

Studio 106 is an artist community I'm a part of, a collective right in the heart of St Kilda. A bunch of artist studios in an old factory, filled with creativity, and disciplines that run the gamut from painting to sculpture to jewelry.

We are having a group exhibition tomorrow (a little late to announce here ;) ) which runs as part of the ever popular St Kilda Festival. Everybody is welcome!

I have two prints and two paintings, and I will sell several smaller prints from my studio.


Exhibition Details
Collective Response
2-12 February
Mon - Fri 12-4 pm
Sat + Sun 12-6 pm

Opening Night
Wednesday 2nd February
6-8 pm
Level 2, 106 Barkly Street
St Kilda VIC 3182


And here is the exhibition flyer and poster that I made a picture for:

Exhibition Flyer
DL size

Exhibition Flyer
A3 size


I was quite happy with how they turned out. I'll try and post pictures of the poster up on walls and around town.

0 comments: