Moleskine

Some recent drawings from my moleskine:



Greville Street, Prahran (Melbourne, Australia). I tend to sketch when I'm waiting around and this one is no different.



The view from the backstairs, a scene I often look at but never draw. However, it was a beautiful summer evening and I couldn't resist!



Moroccan table at a cafe/bar I go to once in a while.



A Moreton Bay Fig Tree - probably my favourite type of tree if I had to pick one. It would be between this one and the Dutch Elm, but I think the Moreton Bay Fig Tree would win out. I especially love them in Brett Whiteley's artwork. The writing is a quote from a Michael Ondaatje book I was reading at the time, Divisadero.



People and a girl in blue. I was experimenting with leaving open lines, trying to let the shapes blend in together.



Another waiting around picture, this time in a business park. Really boring, but no one to bother me, also!

2 comments:

adriano dos anjos said...

Ótimos sketchs, muito bom os teus trabalhos.

robobop said...

Obrigado! Estou feliz que você gosta deles.
(I hope my portugese makes sense!)