Red Book: NYC part 2

Part 2 of the NYC drawings I made in my red sketchbook.

Street scene. I love the streets of NYC. There is something so... New York (!) about it that makes you want to take a photo, make a drawing, of any part of it.
Studies of a girl sleeping on the train. I inked it when I got home.
Bus depot building. I was struck by its black lines and architecture.

MOMA PS1. Having a drink outside at their cafe area. It was hot but I persisted with a coffee. Don't know why. Maybe it's a Melbourne thing?
MOMA PS1. They were busy erecting white poles that moved with the wind.
NYC City Skyline. I got my New York City Pass, which included a boat ride around Manhattan. This is the view from the boat.

2 comments:

Alien Predador said...

The Streets of NYC are just something, right? Nice work, I love the way you represented it!

robobop said...

Thanks T.G.!
NYC is amazing, I still miss it even now. That being said, I don't know how I would handle a NYC winter, being an Aussie and all ;)
I got back a short time ago and just posting a bunch of drawings I did while wandering the streets.