Fish Pipe

Fish Pipe is a humorous pen and ink drawing I made about the environment and our relationship to it. It's sad to see footage of animals going extinct and so I made this picture. I don't know where the actual idea originated, but it was one of those moments where the metaphor seemed to fit perfectly.

I used it for a t-shirt design and put it up on my Red Bubble where it was well received by the community there. I was really happy to have people buying it and so I give a big thank you to all those people. It's a great feeling to know people out there want to wear your picture!



Want a sticker or a tshirt?
If you are interested to buy a sticker or t-shirt of this artwork, check it out at my redbubble account here.


Fish Pipe
Pen and ink 


Fish Pipe
Pen and ink + Digital halftones


Fish Pipe
Pen and ink + Digital colour